Michael A. Mullins's Member Page
Member: californiarookie
Name: Michael A. Mullins
From: United States
Gender: Male
Age: 33 years old
Riding For: 10 years
Member Info: Been Riding since July of ´04. Spend 90% of my time riding back and forth to and from work...but, the other 10% is well spent; out on the backroads with friends scaring myself sh*tless trying to keep up. I hope you´re having as much fun as I am.
 
 Current:
2004 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Photos: 27
 
 Friends:
1984 Honda Goldwing

Photos: 4
Purchased: Nov 2004
Info: My dad´s Goldwing GL1200. Purchased in November of 2004.
 Personal Photos
Personal Photos
1997-2014 Bikepics PTY LTD