Photo Info: Foto del día 5 de enero de 2009.
Photo of the day 5 of january of 2009.
This bike was absolutely modified from the original.
- OZ WHEELS
- OHLINS forks, rear shock and steering damper
- Rear sets
- Reverser gearshift
- Power Commander
- DT1 air filter
- Triple clamp from the Edwards Replica
- Double exhaust from Aprilia Falco
- GPR elevated silencers
- Plastic fuel tank from ACERBIS
- Nissin radial master cylinder of brake and cluthch
- Fiberglass fairings with elipsoidal optical like 8h Suzuka bikes, painted and repaired by me
- Carbon fiber: chain guard, rear and front mudguards
- Simil carbon indicators
- Wave front and rear rotors
- Double bubble Puig screen
- Crash bobbins for frame, forks and swingarm
- Lightweight black fuel cap, made in aluminium
The next step is a 1060cc kit to upgrade the engine with a 57mm thottle boddies from a RSV 04.
I''m in love with my bike.